Monday, November 16, 2009

OK, so I am no Pioneer Woman

I have not become a blogger. I want to be like Ree. I want to be the Pioneer Woman! Dang it!
I just have not got the hang of logging in daily and posting something. Maybe I am just not very dedicated or maybe I am just not all that interesting. I think I take everything too serious... Type A... Yes I am.
I need to learn to relax and just enjoy this. I am not writing for the world, I am doing this for me. I should be an outlet for my thought and feelings. I always have that fear that I will have to defend anything I write. You know the net lives always. I am sure the lawyer would really agree with me on this but I am going to try to be more free and get into this.
I will still try to not disclose the identity of the "guilty"! Or those people who have given me reason to post something about them. They would know who they are if they actually read this but I think I would be "covered". Who knows. I am just going to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment